contoh conversation bahasa inggris


Afrianisa       : hai ranny, why do you look so confused ?
Ranny            : hai afri , I want to change my hairstyle but I'm confused what hairstyle fits me . according to you what hairstyle fits my face?
Afrianisa       : hemmm, I think the model that matches your hair is a layer or trap. This fits perfectly with your face.
Ranny            : are you sure ?
Afrianisa       : yes, I’m very confident
Ranny            : well, I will try suggestions from you. where its a great place for a haircut this model?
Afrianisa       : in jhonny andrean good for a haircut. so you do not wonder you better just come there directly.
Ranny            : oke , I will come to jhonny andrean salon . thanks for your suggestions .
Afrianisa       : you’re welcome

Comments

  1. kalau untuk lebih dari dua orang gimana baginya teks mbak : :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perbankan Syariah (Fungsi, Peran dan Tujuan)

Perencanaan Pesan-pesan Bisnis

Jawaban Problems dari Buku Financial Management Theory and Practice